The new DC 2000 has a waterproof camera to 60 feet,that fits into a housing rated to 200 feet and shoots at 20 MP, Shoots RAW, JPG, 1080 HP video – Free Wide-angle lens
Free Wide Angle Lens: Urgent: The program ends on Friday but, Dive Mom has an extension so that you can order before noon on Monday, Oct 2 2017, so you can get the Free Wide angle lens.
Upgrade Offer: If you purchased a Sealife 2.0 Camera, from us in the last two years, and want to trade-it for the DC2000, you get a $150 credit toward the DC2000. This is an Oceanic Ventures only promotion and expires on Monday October 2 at noon. Please note, the camera must be in working order and traded in with the charger cord.
This is SeaLife’s most advanced camera!
Enjoy full creative freedom with SeaLife’s new DC2000 digital underwater camera. Featuring a large SONY® 1″ type back-illuminated 20MP image sensor and RAW formatting capabilities, the DC2000 will let your underwater inspirations guide you to stunning results.
- Full featured with nearly unlimited editing options
- With an ultra-fast auto focus and shutter response, you’ll never miss a shot with the SeaLife DC2000.
- Take control of your creativity by selecting from the 8 shooting modes: manual, aperture, underwater, shutter, program, intelligent auto, land, and panorama.
- JPEG and RAW (Adobe .dng) imaging formats are available, providing you with nearly endless photo editing options. Get the best of both worlds.
- With DSLR-like imaging results, you’ll want to make the DC2000’s waterproof inner camera your go-to land camera with the ability to capture rich landscapes and stunning close-ups and portraits.
- The DC2000 features a 31mm (film equivalent) lens with a variety of underwater lens options available.
- Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds
- 4 Underwater Shooting Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions
- 3 built-in underwater digital color correction filters: shallow water (snorkeling), deep water (diving) or “green” water (algae bloom)
- 25 Land Scene modes adjust camera settings for specific shooting environments
- Intelligent Auto Mode selects the optimal land scene mode for effortless shooting
- Continuous Burst Shooting shoots high resolution 20MP pictures up to 10 frames per second
- Manual White Balance control to customize UW color correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Manual shutter and aperture for complete control over image exposure from 15 to 1/2000 seconds and F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
- Auto focus from 4″(10cm) to infinity
- WiFi to wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smart phone or tablet with free Link123 Plus app. Includes Geotagging and “Auto Send” functionality.
- Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory card compatible up to 64GB
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) – CCD shift technology reduces camera shake
- Short-cut key for fast and easy access to favorite menu setting
- Expandable with Sea Dragon Flash(es), Photo-Video Lights and SeaLife lenses
- Rubber armored, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments
- Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
- Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)