Where would you like to be right now? I am guessing that it is not at home watching YouTube videos or the video from your dive trip last year. The COVID-19 world we are living in right now is making diving a little more challenging. But you can still get wet and enjoy visiting your fellow divers albeit from 6 feet away or in a mask.
On July 18th we are headed down to Mammoth Lake in Clute (Lake Jackson area). This local lake boasts the only divable C130 in shallow depths as well as fighter jets, boats, saltalite disks, a wooly mammoth, king kong and other sites that are just waiting for you to explore.
We will have a BarBQ grill there so you can cook your favorite picnic treat or maybe bring that traditional southern picnic food — cold fried chicken! If you don’t feel like cooking your favorite southern treats, Asiels is on the lake too and they offer curbside pickup and even delivery! You can find their menu here.
If you are interested in joining us here’s what you need to do...
- Send us an email to let us know before Friday afternoon.
- Complete the Oceanic Ventures Event Waiver and email it back to Dive Mom
- Complete the Mammoth Lake Waiver
- Pick-up a cylinder and any rentals you may need
- Pack up your car (don’t forget a tarp and your mask)
- Meet us at the Lake at 9:00 to start diving!
Do you have any questions? Cann Eric or Ann and we’ll try and make something up (ok, we will try and get the answer for you!)