Outstanding Readability with Great Versatility
The compact Suunto EON Core is a great dive companion whether you are just beginning diving or an active diver exploring new depths. The key details of your dive are easy to read from the clear color display with large, prominent digits. This fully featured and versatile dive computer is your reliable partner no matter if you’re exploring shipwrecks or admiring the colorful marine life.
- 80 M Water Resistant
- For all diving
- Wireless cylinder pressure with optional tank pod
- Digital compass
- Wireless mobile connection
- rechargeable battery
- update-able software
Easy to Read
Read all the important diving details at a glance from a clear, legible screen. Large numbers and texts with high contrast colors are easy to see even in murky waters or when diving at night time.
Grows with You
EON Core is ready out-of-the-box, but you can modify the features as you like to fit your own needs with the Suunto CustomDisplay™. Choose from different view styles and select the dive details you want to see. User updatable software easily via SuuntoLink makes EON Core a loyal diving partner for years to come.
Compact and Comfortable
The lightweight composite case with an elastomer strap or bungee is comfortable to use both on a wrist or with a dry suit. The display’s resistant mineral glass shields the screen from scratches and large buttons are easily pressed with or without gloves. Suunto EON Core comes in pure white, fresh lime or always stylish black, and is conveniently rechargeable through USB.
Connect & Transfer
Follow your gas pressure conveniently straight from your wrist. Get tank pressure on your display wirelessly by pairing your Suunto EON Core with the Suunto Tank POD before diving.
Transfer your dive logs easily over Bluetooth to your mobile phone. In Suunto app you can relive, and share your diving adventures, build an all-inclusive dive history by enriching your dive logs with photos, comments and dive location. Review and analyze all your dive data including dive time, maximum depth, device settings, gas consumption (when using Suunto Tank POD).
Suunto app is available in the App Store and Google Play.
At the heart of every Suunto dive computer is an algorithm – the reduced gradient bubble model (RGBM) – that calculates decompression for a dive. Relentlessly pursuing ever best models for divers of all types, Suunto continues to push for RGBM perfection. Suunto has been developing RGBM algorithms together with Dr. Bruce Wienke for well over a decade. A rich history full of science, development, and underwater experience lies within every Suunto dive computer.
Suunto Fused™ RGBM, Suunto Fused™ RGBM 2
The Suunto Fused™ RGBM algorithm seamlessly combines the benefits of the Suunto Technical RGBM with the latest full RGBM for deep dives. It has rebreather capability and supports dives down to 150 m.
Suunto Fused RGBM automatically switches between the two models to effectively manage the risks of decompression sickness. The Fused RGBM is available in Suunto EON Core and Suunto EON Steel (software versions up to 1.6.5) and Suunto DX.
- Helps maximize bottom time while minimizing ascent time; novice divers can use the same Suunto dive computer including Suunto Fused RGBM as they advance in their hobby.
- Provides a slow continuous ascent from depth so technical and deep divers have shorter total decompression time.
- Thoroughly tested with over 1,000 field dives by Suunto test diving team and validated by comprehensive laboratory test dives.
Based on customer feedback, Suunto has adjusted Suunto Fused™ RGBM to a less conservative direction. The adjusted algorithm – Suunto Fused™ RGBM 2 – allows shorter ascent times on deep air dives and on repetitive dives. On repetitive dives, the change primarily affects Air/Nitrox dives.
In addition, the Suunto Fused™ RGBM 2 doesn’t require your body to be completely free of residual gases when calculating no-fly times for a normal airline pressurized up to 3000 meters. The change reduces the required time between your last dive and flying while maintaining your safety. The updated algorithm Fused™ RBGM 2 is introduced in the Suunto D5.
DR. Bruce Wienke:
“RGBM is the most realistic model in science. The parameters are correlated with real data of thousands of dives which makes it good physics, and the data is validated and correlated. I have been working with Suunto since the 90’s and Suunto’s progression from Suunto RGBM to Technical RGBM and now to Suunto Fused™ RGBM is a very natural one. The new algorithm is a supermodel that covers all types of diving.”
- Maximum operating depth (EN 13319) 80 m
- Nitrox (and air)
- Trimix (mixed gas)
- Rebreather (CCR), fixed set-point
- Dive time 0 to 999 min
- Surface time 0 to 100 h
- No fly time
- Safety Stop
- Deep Stop
- Ascent time display 0 – 999 min ( > after 999)
- Wireless air integration optional (up to 10 different cylinders with the Suunto Tank Pod)
- CNS/OTU (OLF) calculation
- Gas time
- Gas consumption (real-time)
- Custom displays 4 per dive mode
- Visual style
- Personal adjustment P+2, P+1, P0, P-1, P-2
- Altitude adjustment 0 – 300 m / 300 -1500 m / 1500 – 3000 m
- Gases up to 10 gases (Oxygen 5- 99%/Helium 0-95%)
- Gas max pO2 0.5-1.6ata/fixed 1.6ata
- Gas switching
- No-decompression planner
- Logbook bookmarks
- Dive History lifetime
- Decompression model Suunto Fused™ RGBM 2
- Logbook sampling rates scubadive 10s,
- Logbook memory 200h or 400 dives which comes first
- Visual style classical/graphical/prominent
- Decompression profile options continious and stepped
Dive Alarms & Notifications
- Too fast ascent
- Decompression ceiling violation
- Deepstop violation
- CNS/OTU (OLF) 80% / 100%
- Switch gas (better gas is available)
- Diluent switched automatically
- Diluent high pO2
- Diluent low pO2
- ICD warning
- Dive time
- Gas time
- High pO2 (hyperoxic)
- Low pO2 (hypoxic)
- Maximum depth
- Tank pressure