Scuba Exceptional reflects the same philosophy of safe diving through the constant quest for further knowledge and the development of superb skills.
- What Does it Take to Become a Good Diver?
- Situational Awareness & Developing Instincts
- The Perimeter of Ignorance
- Preconditioning for Scuba Diving
- Into Thick Air – Technical Diving Tourism
- A Question of Priorities
- Out of Air with Plenty to Breathe
- The Human Path to Safer Rebreather Diving
- Ten Commandments for Technical Diving
- Lost at Sea – Prevention Rather than Cure
- The Concept of Failure Points
- Harness & Wing BCD Systems – New Thinking
- Defensive Diving
- Move Like a Cave Diver
- Front Row Seats for the Third Wave
…and much, much more.